- 1⁄2 cup Rice Flour
- 1⁄2 Cup Gluten Free Self raising flour
- 1 cup of quick cook polenta
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 1/3 cups apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup Almond or Walnut Oil
- 1⁄2 cup Almond or Soya Milk
- 3 teaspoons of runny honey
- 1 1⁄4 cups of Pine nuts toasted golden brown
- 1 loaf tin greased
Sift together the flours and baking powder in bowl. Stir in the polenta and salt make a well in the centre of the flour.
Beat the apple juice, runny honey and almond oil together in another bowl with the almond milk. Add both mixtures to the flour mixture and stir thoroughly. Stir in the Pine nuts and tip into the prepared tin.
Bake the cornbread for 30 mins until well risen and golden brown. Allow the bread to cool, then turn it out onto a wire rack to cool completely.